Sapling Child Water Baby Short Sleeve Bodysuit
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our short sleeve bodysuits are a Sapling original - made with luxuriously soft organic cotton and designed for the comfort of your baby.
- Made with the finest organic cotton
- Printed with GOTS APPROVED water-based dyes
- All hems and bindings are double stitched, ensuring durability
- Flat stitching ensures no irritating inner seams
- Iron-on labels so there's no itchy tags
- Small pleats on the back allow for extra breathability and nappy room without compromising fit around the leg
- Quality snap buttons at the crotch and shoulder for easy changing
About Sapling Child
Sapling Child is an Australian company that specialises in 100% organic cotton baby clothes.
All prints are exclusive to Sapling. They use a soft palette of colours, and try to make nature inspired prints that are fun and whimsical and hopefully in some small way they will remind you of your own childhoods.
All Sapling garments are made with the softest, most luxurious 100% organic cotton, and proudly made in India under fair trade terms and conditions.
Sapling ensure that the cotton is sourced organically from farms that are sensitive not only to their environmental impact, but also to the social impact and health of their farmers. The cotton is knitted in organic factories, and printed with organic water-based dyes that are free from toxic chemicals and heavy metals.
Finally, Sapling are dedicated to quality – Everything is double stitched. They use flat seam stitching on side seams so that there’s no irritating inner seams. They use chemical-free iron-on labels to ensure no itchy tags. Their garments have been designed for your babies’ comfort – with wider hips for extra nappy room and extra length in cuffs for room to grow. We use only the best quality snaps and zips, carefully placed for easy changing.